I thought it would be fun to post some pictures that I absolutely love! All of them have been taken with my new camera!!!! Did I mention how much I love this camera!? This is Noah making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He saw me with my camera and decided to give me a cheesy smile!
This is my mom and step dad at our church valentines banquet. I actually don't have many pictures of them together so this one is special.

Your photos are great. A good camera is so worth the time and effort, both in affording and using. Keep it with you as much as humanly possible. You will probably look like a dork with that huge thing hanging around you all the time but the spur of the moment memories you will capture will make it completely worth it. I drive by a barn weekly, too, and have also been taking seasonal pictures of it. I look forward to seeing what you end up with.
ReplyDeleteHi! Nice to meet you. I am "orchid" from Japan.
ReplyDeleteI am almost as old as your parents who has retired husband. Recently, I started blog and happened to stop by your blog.
Lovely pictures, aren't they?
I wish I could follow you!