Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ruffles and Rust

Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to a vintage flea market called, " Ruffles and Rust"
I went with a couple of ladies from our church, check out our group picture on Katrina's blog
Here are a few things I found! The picture is actually a bag from the Farm Chicks store that I visited last fall. I have been saving the bag so I could frame it, 4 months later I finished it! It is so fun when you envision a project and what you want it to turn out like, and when you finally complete it it's even better! I bought the bunch of Lavender and the candlesticks at the Ruffles and Rust fair.


All of this sits atop a very special piece of furniture. I got this pantry cupboard from my husbands family. His great grandfather built this and it was used as a Laundry cupboard. It has this green paint inside that is quite chipped and stained, but I cant bring myself to re-paint it. It is such a great piece of history and I am so glad to have it in my home!

1 comment: