Today we had the opportunity to spend some time at the park, since it has been raining pretty much non stop for the past few weeks Noah was so excited to play!

I forget how big he is until I put him into one of these baby swings, he is pretty good at riding on one of the big swings but today he wanted to try this one, I'm not quite sure why.

Micah was carrying Joshua in the front pack so I could take pictures, what a guy! (Also my shoulders were sore so he really didn't have a choice) Joshua is still too little to be able to play but I think he liked just watching his brother.

This one just makes me laugh! Look at the feet of his outfit, he has claws! I find outfits that I didn't realize he had until they re almost too small! I found this one this morning and had to put him in it! So cute!
fun pictures! Glad you got to get out and have some family time at the park! Joshua looks like such a little man in the picture of him in the front pack! I am enjoying your blog :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the blog Lyndie. I really like the picture of Joshua in his carrier.. such a great photo! As my father-in-law likes to call it, "wall-worthy"!! :)
ReplyDelete