Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines week...

I love Valentines Day! I often celebrate it the entire week before, who wants to celebrate for just one day when you can have an entire week to think on and celebrate those you love!
I cleaned my e mail inbox on Friday and found so many sweet reminders of how truly blessed I am. I found a file labeled " Micah" that I had created sometime in high school, while he was in college in California. The file was full of our own love letters, letters of sadness that we were apart for so long, but also letters of hope as our wedding day and graduation drew closer. I don't think that it was simply chance that I found this file and was able to be transported back in time for a few minutes, the week of VALENTINES DAY! I have often said, ' I love love!" and I certainly do! Here are some pictures of our valentines celebrations.



My sweet Joshua at church. This has nothing to do with Valentines but I just love this picture!


Noah and I made heart shaped rice crispy treats for all of his friends at church. Noah helped me cut out the shapes while I did the drizzling!

Noah also was able to go to a valentines party at his preschool. Here he is decorating a cookie, and then eating the frosting! Jennies cookies are the best! Thank you Ms Jenn!



We have soup night one night a week, so this week I made heart shaped biscuits to go with dinner! My husband thought I was silly but Noah thought it was fun.



This is a valentine banner that says " be mine"
I got the letters from my mother in law last week, and since I don't have many valentines decorations I thought this would be a fun project! It actually turned out really cute!
Happy valentines day everyone!



3 comments:

  1. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
    The rice-krispy treats were delish!
    We love you guys!
    ~the caceres family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved the rice krispie treats. I had mine for dessert tonight. Your post was sweet and I love the pictures of both of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog, and it's adorable! I hope you dont mind if I follow...
    You have a beautiful family!
    http://jennohara-theblindspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete