Friday, April 8, 2011

Brendan and Angela

Last weekend we went to a beautiful wedding in La Conner. I have only ever been to La Conner once before and it was a quick trip so it was nice being able to visit again. I would have loved to be able to take some more pictures of the scenery, maybe when my boys are older and able to hold still I can take some pictures of them! How fun that would be. i was able to steal my brother Brendan and his fiance Angela for a few minutes and snap a few pictures. Most of them turned out a little blurry, very frustrating since they looked great on my camera, I will have to play around in photoshop and see if I can make them look a little better.

Here they are in front of a beautiful building with a gated courtyard, I so wish it was earlier in the day so I could have gotten some pictures without my flash.

Angela loved this door, so we got a picture in front of it, I love this picture because Brendan was going on and on about how weird Angela was! They were having so much fun! I will share more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment