Food: good old comfort food! I love mashed potatoes, chicken, bread pretty much anything that is terrible for me!
Color: Blue! lately I have been wearing a lot of pink but I think blue is still my favorite
Animal: probably dogs, since I have 2! my favorite zoo animal would probably be a giraffe, they are just so weird looking!
Dessert: oh my goodness, where do I start... my very favorite is the banana cream pie cheesecake from cheesecake factory. Aaah shoot, now I am remembering that the last time we were there I didn't get any cheesecake, what a mistake!
Artist: I don't really have one, I absolutely love any piece that has flowers, trees, a sunset, the beach...
Pair of shoes: my gray suede boots! Thank you Micah!
Outfit: I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, although I am sure my husband would like me to dress up more!
Skinny Jeans: What kind of fool would ask me this? NEVER! I think I was wearing a pair in a nightmare I had...
Brand: Unfortunately I am cheap, so I mostly wear random brand clothing, I do have an Ann Taylor sweater that I got as a hand me down, I love it! so elegant and simple!
Perfume: Victorias secret vanilla lace, one day I hope to own a bottle of Estee Lauder pleasures... one day...
Accessory: my wedding ring I guess, I sometimes wear a necklace my husband (then boyfriend) gave me for our first dating anniversary, 10 years ago. I love it
City: I'm not really a city dweller, I guess Seattle... I enjoyed some time I spent in San Diego a few years ago, it was so beautiful.
Hobbies: reading, crafting, and lately I have really enjoyed going to Zumba! Oh and Photography and gardening
Beauty products: Burt's bees chap stick, Cetaphil face wash ... I'm a simple girl!
Holiday: Christmas
Snack: A Latte and Chonga bagel from Starbucks!
Movie: too many! I love to laugh, so Dumb and Dumber, anything with Ben Stiller... and Sweet Home Alabama
Song: Revelation song, Love, Sentimental Reasons, there are more I just cant think of them now!
Guilty Pleasure: I have to admit it... Twilight...
Well there you have it... enjoy! Unfortunately everyone I know in the blogging world has already been tagged to do this! I have one dear friend I will tag... Kim ( DeSpain duo)
Color: Blue! lately I have been wearing a lot of pink but I think blue is still my favorite
Animal: probably dogs, since I have 2! my favorite zoo animal would probably be a giraffe, they are just so weird looking!
Dessert: oh my goodness, where do I start... my very favorite is the banana cream pie cheesecake from cheesecake factory. Aaah shoot, now I am remembering that the last time we were there I didn't get any cheesecake, what a mistake!
Artist: I don't really have one, I absolutely love any piece that has flowers, trees, a sunset, the beach...
Pair of shoes: my gray suede boots! Thank you Micah!
Outfit: I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, although I am sure my husband would like me to dress up more!
Skinny Jeans: What kind of fool would ask me this? NEVER! I think I was wearing a pair in a nightmare I had...
Brand: Unfortunately I am cheap, so I mostly wear random brand clothing, I do have an Ann Taylor sweater that I got as a hand me down, I love it! so elegant and simple!
Perfume: Victorias secret vanilla lace, one day I hope to own a bottle of Estee Lauder pleasures... one day...
Accessory: my wedding ring I guess, I sometimes wear a necklace my husband (then boyfriend) gave me for our first dating anniversary, 10 years ago. I love it
City: I'm not really a city dweller, I guess Seattle... I enjoyed some time I spent in San Diego a few years ago, it was so beautiful.
Hobbies: reading, crafting, and lately I have really enjoyed going to Zumba! Oh and Photography and gardening
Beauty products: Burt's bees chap stick, Cetaphil face wash ... I'm a simple girl!
Holiday: Christmas
Snack: A Latte and Chonga bagel from Starbucks!
Movie: too many! I love to laugh, so Dumb and Dumber, anything with Ben Stiller... and Sweet Home Alabama
Song: Revelation song, Love, Sentimental Reasons, there are more I just cant think of them now!
Guilty Pleasure: I have to admit it... Twilight...
Well there you have it... enjoy! Unfortunately everyone I know in the blogging world has already been tagged to do this! I have one dear friend I will tag... Kim ( DeSpain duo)

LOL it's okay you didn't see mine first. I was going to let everyone know I tagged them and started to but then I felt silly. Haha I love posts like this.
ReplyDeleteI love these lists. They tell so much about the people that write them. Thanks for sharing about you today. Guilty pleasure- too funny! You have great style, and great taste.
ReplyDelete