Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Garden

Last weekend I bought some "Miranda" tulips at the tulip festival, I shared some pictures in my last post of them, well they have finally opened up! They are beautiful! Seriously love these flowers! Here are some pictures...






This morning I took a walk through my garden to see what's new. There is certainly a lot more happening since the last time I poked around there!

My flowering cherry tree! The bees love this one!


More flowering cherry pics.


and some more...

You can tell which plants are my favorite!


A daffodil getting ready to open up! Please ignore the weeds in the background, so embarrassing!


One of my Lilac trees. I cant wait for this one to bloom, last year wasn't the best for this one, I had a butterfly bush next to it and it didn't do so well, got hardly any blooms, so hopefully it will be much happier without the butterfly bush monster next to it! Now I just hope my butterfly bush makes it...


Some of my peonies coming up! I got these last year from Beth's garden, I honestly didn't think they would make it!


Bleeding Heart... love this one! Came to me from my mom's garden... I love to have plants with a little history, such sweet memories!



No comments:

Post a Comment