Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter Sunday!

One of my favorite days is Easter sunday. It is always busy for us, but well worth it. We start out with a Easter Breakfast at our church, it is usually packed to the brim, but this year wasn't as busy, I actually had a place to sit! During the service we had a choir presentation called "Thank you for the cross" It is a compilation of some well known as well as some not so well known worship songs. I was so blessed to be a part of the choir this year! The service was bittersweet for me this year, It was the last time I will have my parents at church with me. I will probably blog about this later on, after I have worked through some of my feelings! After church we go to my husbands aunts house for a big easter luncheon, a pie contest, and a huge easter egg hunt! I love this time, and Noah had a blast! After we had some time at home, my brother and his fiance came over with their xbox and we played some silly games, and had dessert with my Mom. I was exhausted by the end of the day, but It was a great day! I love time with family, considering I wont be seeing my Mom at church anymore It is even more precious now. Here are some pictures from our day!


Here is Joshua opening up his Easter basket. Happy first Easter Joshua!

Noah opening up his Easter basket. " cheese"


Very excited about the goldfish crackers!


The winner of the pie contest, our cousin Jessica! She made an amazing apple pie, so good, and full of butter!


A chocolate surprise pie! Anytime you combine chocolate and peanut butter... yum!


Raspberry chiffon pie


Lemon icebox pie.


Noah and his cousin Caleb hunting eggs


Joshua and my lovely sister in law Michele. the bruise is courtesy of big brother!


Noah filled his basket! With no help from us!


My sweet boy!


My nephew Landon


Caleb found an egg up on the fence! He was so funny!


Joshua with his Easter eggs! I saw the mosquito right after I snapped the picture! It did not bite him, thankfully!


Landon excited about his egg


Noah posing with his basket


Caleb is on the hunt!


Noah found the first egg of the day


Noah and Landon coming out the front door to start the hunt


Noah and his Aunt Michele at church


Joshua has discovered the stairs



Joshua playing with mimi's necklace. Noah called it " money coins"


1 comment:

  1. Love the pic's, looks like the boys had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete