What a crazy weekend we had! It was a great time and so busy. Friday I went to dinner and shopping with my mom and soon to be sister in law Angela, amazingly I found a dress for the wedding! For those of you who know me you know this is huge, not only do I hate to spend money but I am such a picky shopper that I usually get frustrated, or frustrate the people who are with me! Saturday was spent at a Teddy bear tea at our church, I didn't attend ( I don't have a daughter) but I was asked to take pictures. The Ladies who ran the event did a great job! I am so thankful that I was able to help out, even in a small way. After the Tea my sisters ( in law) and I took all of our mom's out to lunch for mothers day. A huge thank you goes out to Amy for having this idea and organizing this! It was seriously a GREAT time! We had dinner at the Snohomish Pie Company, finished it off with a slice of pie... yum! Then we wandered around the antique stores for a while. I was able to go to all of my favorite stores and just enjoy a great time with my sisters and moms! The only downside was my soon to be sister, Angela had to leave early. Angela was missed! Then the big day... Mothers Day started out at church, then we headed to my mother in laws for dinner and gifts.
This year was special for me because I really wanted my very own Mothers day. I didn't want anything big or fancy, just to be recognized and loved on by my family. Micah totally came through, he made me dinner! Seriously, he made me dinner, in 7 years of marriage this was the first time! I truly felt loved, like the luckiest mommy in the world! I love my precious boys more than words can describe, my husband is amazing ( I know that sounds cliche but I cant think of any other way to describe my feelings for how wonderful he is to me) Micah made this my best mothers day ever. Thank you so much Micah, Noah and Joshua!
My special dinner, Tacos and a salad! Micah, it was delish!

looks like you all had a wonderful mother's day! great job on the pot!!
ReplyDelete