What a crazy week it has been for our family! I am working on a post about our trip to my Dad's then I realized I wanted to share pictures from last weeks church softball game! oops! I mentioned that we have had a mess of a week, since Wednesday our entire family has had the stomach flu! It has been awful! Noah started to get sick on our way to church on Wednesday so I took the boys home while Micah went to teach bible study, Joshua started to get sick pretty soon after we got home. I was thankful that Micah and I seemed to be fine, its much easier to take care of sick kids when Mom and Dad are well! Then Thursday night hit us like a freight train! Thankfully the really bad part of this bug is short lived! We were all on our feet again by Saturday! Here are some pictures from our softball game, before all of the craziness began!
It was a beautiful sunny day, Here is Joshua squinting in the sun!
He looks like he is having a conversation with his bear! So cute!
Noah and his friend Leslie sneaking ore cookies from someones bag!

you my friend are a blogging queen!
ReplyDelete