Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vacation

I mentioned in an earlier post that we are on a mini vacation at my Dad's in Spokane. I love to come out here, obviously because I get to see my Dad, Step mom and brothers, but also I love the relaxing time we have. Our lives are very fast paced and it is so nice, and needful to slow down a bit and just be together. that is pretty much how we spend our time when we are here. There is a park basically in the backyard so Noah is loving it! Our first day here was sunny and warm, very unexpected considering the forecast said to expect thunderstorms all week. I will share some more pictures later, my poor Dad has that wonderful flu I was talking about in my earlier post so I haven't gotten many family pictures yet. Not to worry, we still have a few more days! Here are some pictures of our time at the park.



One of my favorite pictures! Joshua and Daddy

Joshua's first trip down the slide... wasn't too excited



Wish I had a zoom lens! If you look carefully, you will see Noah running back to the house, and the dog, Harley chasing him! Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are all having so much fun! I love the pictures, boys thought it was fun to see what you are up to why your away!!! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete