Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Things I love about my Mom

This week we celebrated my Moms birthday. She absolutely LOVES this time of year, first we celebrate Mothers Day and then a week or so later its her birthday! I thought I would do a post about some of the things I love about her.


She sings at the top of her lungs when It is a nice day outside. Her song of choice... Oh what a beautiful morning!


She loves her grandchildren so very much


Sometimes when she reads her Bible, she is moved to tears


She made it a priority for our family to be in church whenever the doors were open


Her sense of humor


Her love of gardening


She gave me her love for reading


She also gave me her love for musicals, plays, and pretty much anything on stage


She sacrifices for her family


Loves to embarrass her children!


She lived out her faith


She taught me the power of prayer


She loves the beach


I love you Mom. Thank you for all that you do for our family. Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much more you are thankful for your mom after you leave home, get married and start a family? I am so much more thankful for my mom now and ALL she did for my family growing up. You have a great mom too. :) Love you Beigh!

    ReplyDelete