Friday, May 6, 2011

A Weekend of Birthdays

Last wekend was so busy fot us, first we had a suprise party for my lovely sister in law Cammie, the a bouncy house party for Noah's friend Narinder. I felt as if I was rushing all weekend. I have to admit, It was a great time for all of us!




Here is Cammie getting ready to blow out her candles! Motherhood suits her! I love this picture.



Cammie and her Mom Sandy



We caught Joshua in the bathroom, unrolling the toilet paper!



Joshua playing with a baseball bat



Cammie's cupcakes! Yum, Thank you Sherry!



Noah showing me his cupcake



and now he is eating it!



Landon at Nariner's party.



They even had a little play area for the little ones...



Noah boxing with his Uncle Kevin



More boxing, he really liked this one!




This is totally blurry, but I couldnt resist. You should have seen the look of terror as he came down the slide! It was hilarious!



Noah having the time of his life!



1 comment:

  1. love the pictures! looks like everyone had a great time at both parties!!!

    ReplyDelete