As promised here are some pictures. Joshua was grabbing at the computer when I was trying to upload these and hit some button that made it all funky! Oh well!
THANK YOU for the pictures! I am standing here with 3 children all sending their love to Noah! Micah says "I cannot wait to see you again soon Noah! I hope this testing goes fast." Samuel is in agreement :) WE LOVE YOU!!
I had a few episodes like this when I was a kid. This looks so much better though then the technology I endured. Hope all goes smoothly and you are over this part of your life soon.
I have been married to my best friend for 7 years and I am the mother of two beautiful boys ages 4 and 1. I have the privelege of being a stay at home mom, and serving alongside my husband at our church.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, crafting, gardening (although I've been told I'm not very good at it) baking, and anything that makes me laugh!
THANK YOU for the pictures! I am standing here with 3 children all sending their love to Noah! Micah says "I cannot wait to see you again soon Noah! I hope this testing goes fast." Samuel is in agreement :) WE LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDeleteLooks EXACTLY like what we go through with Faith...every 6 months.
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys all day today.
love you lyndie lou...and little noah too!!!
I had a few episodes like this when I was a kid. This looks so much better though then the technology I endured. Hope all goes smoothly and you are over this part of your life soon.
ReplyDelete