Friday, June 10, 2011

The Farm Chicks

I am so late with this post, but it has been such a busy week for our family! Last week, my mom and took a trip to the Farm Chicks antique show. I took Joshua along with us since he is still nursing. It was a great time with my mom, and such a neat experience! Last year a big group of ladies from our church went, but I wasn't able to go since I was having a baby! I have been waiting all year for this to come around! Let me say that next year will be much better, Joshua is staying home... it is not much fun for little ones. Also some of my dear friends will be able to go next year, and my soon to be sister in law should be coming too! Here are some pictures I took at the show as well as some of the treasures I found.


This is such a great basket! The minute I got it home, Noah decided that it was perfect for him to load up with his toys and carry around the house. I guess I should have gotten two!
I found this pretty candle holder for only $4! Will go perfectly with my decor!


I love these jars! this one is a 1/2 gallon size and is so pretty. Unfortunately I have no blue in my kitchen/ living area but I don't care! I may have to start a new collection!


Joshua snacking on some licorice outside of the show


Me and my sweet boy enjoying the sunshine


The sign outside the show!


I thought this was really cute! This sign was hanging in the entry way.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Love your finds! counting down..........

    ReplyDelete