Friday, June 24, 2011

Fathers Day Softball

Every year our church has a softball game on fathers day. It is usually kids versus adults, but every year we have younger and younger kids, it has become very unfair so they mix the teams up. I cant wait for next year when Noah will be able to play! Here are some pictures of our special day! Of course I didn't get any of the most special and amazing daddy, sorry Micah, we love and appreciate you more than you know. God has truly blessed me with you, you are an amazing husband and a loving father to our children. I love you so very much!


Joshua with a dirty face!
This one is going in a frame in my house. Love this!


Noah with his friends, the Farley kids

Noah with his pringles!


Joshua watching the game!

Happy Father's Day!




1 comment:

  1. such fun pictures! i am sorry i had to miss it....next year :)

    ReplyDelete