Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy First Birthday Joshua!

Yet another post that is way later than I had planned! My sweet Joshua turned one a few weeks ago, unfortunately we couldn't have his party until last weekend. It was a clear and semi warm day so we had the party in our backyard on our new deck! We had a small gathering with really just family and a few other families. I would have loved to have a bigger party with all of the kids in Joshua's class at church, but for this year we kept it Small. Here are some pictures from my boys big day!


Here is Joshua opening his gifts






He did such a good job actually opening his gifts! I seem to remember Noah being so scatter brained when it was time for gifts!


He loved his cupcake! He was so tired at this point that I didn't really get any smiley faces, mostly frowns! He actually fell asleep shortly after this and didn't get to open his gifts until later







We borrowed our friends bouncy house, and Joshua loved it! Here he is climbing in...




My nephew Landon and our friend Grace playing in the sandbox


Our friend Jenn her daughter Faith, and my sister in law Michele


A classic Joshua face! Noah and Micah all made this same face when they were this age!


Me and my sweet boy!


See, he loved the bouncy house!


My sister in law Cammie, our friend Randi and baby Mathew


Micah is now the Grill master!






Homemade cupcakes, and I made the wrappers and toppers! I love to add those special touches!


Peanut butter blossoms! Yum!


Here they are before going into the oven


Cupcakes before i frosted them


Joshua at our church softball game


Here he is in his big boy car seat!


2 comments:

  1. It is so great to see pictures of Joshua's Birthday party. I wish I could have been there but I did enjoy my visit through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! We were so sorry to have to miss J's party! Looks like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete