Monday, June 20, 2011

Hospital stay...

Here we are, finally Noah is having his 2 day EEG done at Swedish hospital. I was sick to my stomach all night, couldn't sleep well, then when I finally got into my deep sleep Joshua woke up, 45 minutes before the alarm. Aah such is life! I am so physically and emotionally exhausted that I think last night seemed much worse than it was. As i shared earlier my brother got married this weekend, that combined with our normal church activities and our fathers day softball game has definitely worn me out! We got here at 8:30 this morning, ( our check in time was 9am, we were just a bit early) but they got us in right away. Our room is just perfect, on the 9th floor with a great view of downtown Seattle. Actually I have never been to this side of town before, maybe after we leave here in a few days we can explore a little. I am hoping that the worst part is over for my little guy, He screamed the entire time that the tech was putting the dozens of wires on his head, seriously, the entire time. In all it was about an hour long process... now we are just in entertainment mode. i brought all of Noah's favorite toys ( except his Mr. Potato Head which we lost at my brothers wedding. I am dreading telling Noah, its his favorite) I went to the dollar store and bought a few " presents" for him, he has already opened them and is having a great time playing with the off brand play doh, surprise, it is holding up very well! Micah and Joshua are here with us too but they will be going home tonight. I am praying that Joshua has a good night with Micah, I am never really away from him at night. I will post some pictures of my precious boy a little later! Thank you all for our prayers, I can definitely feel them. The holy spirit has been such a comfort today, and HE put a song in my heart that is ministering to me... "Glory in the Highest" This is one of my favorites lately, I am reminded that my God is so much bigger than this, and yet he still cares about my seemingly trivial worries.

1 comment:

  1. Praying over your family as you go thorugh the next couple of days. Hopeful that the tests will bring results that are a great help in care for Noah. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete